← Previous Page
18 eaters chomped on chicken wings at P.J. Whelihan's in Cherry Hill, hoping to qualify for WIP's big event, slated for Feb. 1 at the Wells Fargo Center.
The New England Bear was the top overall eater at SportsRadio 94 WIP's Wing Bowl 21, as U.S. Male finished in first place among local eaters.
· Howard Eskin has 'mixed feelings' that Spike saved Angelo Cataldi
· Ex-Eagle Clemons is a sack master for Seattle
· Eagles chat with Zach Berman
· Inside the belly of a Wing Bowl competitive eater
· Birds Will Bowl You Over With Super Screens