← Previous Page
Mike Kern of the Daily News reports from the Merion Golf Club where despite two rain delays, there was more golf than expected Thursday.
· Phillies end five-game slump; Lee voices frustration
· Merion crowd shows Phil the love
· Barkley agrees to four-year contract with Eagles
· Amateurs flirt with leader board
· North Philly heavyweight Bryant Jennings back from layoff
Phil Mickelson spoke after he shot a three-under par 67 at Round 1 of the U.S. Open on Thursday. Lefty holds the clubhouse lead despite arriving just a couple of hours before his tee time.