← Previous Page
Eagles head coach Chip Kelly jokingly named Nick Foles the starting quarterback for the next 1,000 years on Monday. The Inquirer's Zach Berman reports from the NovaCare Complex.
· Luukko steps down, stuns Flyers
· The season is upon us - not the holiday season - the hunting season
· World Cup Draw Format To Be Announced Tomorrow; USA Already Doomed
· USA to play South Korea in Los Angeles on February 1
· La Liga, Week 15: Atlético Madrid pulls even with Barcelona, Espanyol have a bad day